Alterations and Electrical Distribution
Due to state requirements, Additions, Alterations and Repairs (§141.0) and Electrical Power Distribution System (130.5) codes are not part of the ATT course however, they are among the most misunderstood codes causing a large portion of designs to be incorrectly drawn.
This course will include lecture and hands-on plan review to determine code requirements:
- Entire Luminaire Alterations, triggers and requirements: Three different methods of calculations to determine the requirements for a project.
- Luminaire Components Modifications triggers and requirements.
- Lighting wiring Alterations, triggers and requirements
- Outdoor Alterations, triggers and requirements
- Electrical Power Distribution Systems triggers and requirements: Metering, Separation of loads, voltage drop
- Controlled Outlets
- Highlighters, a few colors is helpful
- Sticky Notes
- Good attitude
- Morning Classes are 1 Day, 7AM - 4PM
- Evening Classes are 2 Days, 4PM - 8PM