Lutron 2-Day Contractor Course
This is a 2-day training course of the Lutron Vive and Caseta wireless lighting controls systems provided by NLCAA and Lutron.
This exclusive course will include design, hands-on installation, programming, troubleshooting and information about passing the Title 24 functional testing process.
What we will cover:
1. The Vive system presented by Lutron.
2. The Caseta system presented by Lutron.
3. Parts, pieces and specifying.
- Occupancy Sensors
- Daylight Sensors
- Demand Response controls
- Time Clock Operations
- Institutional Tuning
4. Layout and design (Designer 10.1).
- Basic layout and Lutron’s Designer software.
5. Wiring and Installation.
- Installation of wiring and devices in a lab environment.
6. Programming and Troubleshooting.
- Programming/Troubleshooting on lab boards and preinstalled installations.
1. Basic hand tools
2. Instrument screwdriver
3. Light meter
4. Digital multi-meter
5. Safety glasses
What you will receive:
1. 16 Continuous Education Units (CEUs).
2. Information about latest technology and T24 Compliance Systems.
3. Advanced instruction (beyond basic manufacturer training) in non-controlled lighting system environments.
TIME: 7AM – 4PM
WHERE: 3301 E. Hill St, Unit 408, Signal Hill, CA 90755
Course regularly $400 - Early Bird Discount $360 - ends on October 18th